This essay consist of running Quantitative and Qualitative Statistics Analysis
Here are the statistical test that need to be run and same for the qualitative section.
· Descriptive Statistics will be used to analyse the demographics and the psychological measures.
· Inferential Statistics will be used to determine whether differences in age and employment status will result in levels of anxiety, stress, fear, and self-efficacy.
· Independent sample T-test will be used for Hypotheses H1 to see the differences in stress, anxiety, fear, and self-efficacy levels due to employment status.
· One Way between Group Anova will be used for Hypotheses H2 to analyses the significance between age.
· Pearson’s Correlation Coefficients design will be used for Hypotheses H3 and H4 to test the relationships between the variables.
· Multiple Regression will be used for Hypotheses H5 to analyses whether perceived social support, employment status and age will predict levels of stress, anxiety, fear, and self- efficacy among individual.
An inductive thematic qualitative analysis will be conducted, following the 6 stages of Braun &Clarke, using the responses received to the question “Please describe in your own sentences if you think there is a stigma about Covid-19?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.