Length: 2000-3000 words
Format: MLA; please include a list of works cited (see Purdue OWL
(Links to an external site.)
); please indicate the paper’s word count in the MLA header after the date.
Task: Write an essay that synthesizes at least 10 of the readings that we have discussed (or optional readings that we did not discuss) thus far in class and that answers the following questions:
1) What is Trump’s ethos, especially as depicted in The Art of the Deal and The Apprentice?
2) How did that ethos attract or repel specific groups of voters in 2016? You may wish to focus on one or more of the following groups: evangelicals, non-college educated whites, white nationalists, and minorities.
3) Based on your analysis of Trump’s ethos and his relationship to voters in 2016, what changes should we note or anticipate for the upcoming election on November 3rd, 2020? You may wish to consider three of the most important events in the 2020 campaign so far: the Democratic Party nominating Joe Biden to run against Trump, the growth of COVID-19 into a global pandemic, and widespread protests and some violent unrest in response to the police killing of George Floyd and other black Americans.
I have some additional, small requirements for this essay:
1) Your essay should include at least a handful of quotations, with their attendant introductions and explanations, and you should introduce at least one quotation with an independent clause followed by a colon. (See punctuating quotations.) Highlight or underline your introduction that fulfills this requirement.
2) When the relationship between paragraphs isn’t obvious, use transition words or phrases
at the beginning of a paragraph.
3) Your essay must not use question marks. That means that you cannot ask rhetorical questions.
4) Your essay must not include the phrase “talks about.” Instead, use something more specific
, like argues, claims, suggests, or explains.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.