You must adhere strictly to the following format requirements while writing your research paper. Points will be deducted for each instance in which the following requirements are not met.
1. Paper must be at least seven pages, there is no maximum limit on length.
2. Paper must be typed and double-spaced.
3. Page margins must be one inch on top, bottom and sides of page.
4. 12 point type set.
5. Left justification.
6. No borders, and no bold type.
7. Font: your preference.
8. The subject of your paper must be strictly biological in nature, and must be centered within the realm of Anatomy & Physiology.
9. Try not to use direct quotes in your paper (only about 5% of your paper may be direct quotes); paraphrase every sentence if possible.
10. All paraphrased sentences must have in-text citations with author’s name and year of publication. Examples:
Use of lead ins:
According to Bentley and Lee (1982), ……….
In regard to _____, Springer (1980) reported that ……….
Consequently, Rupert (1999) concluded that ………..
Reporting his findings, Clabourne (2000) proclaimed ……….
Beginning of Sentence:
Albright and Springer (1996) proclaimed that ……….
Darringer (1990) stated that ……….
Gorden et. al. (1999) reported that ……….
Gilford (1997) concluded that ………..
Stacey (1980) revealed that ………..
End of Sentence Citations:
It is best to use a combination of the above forms in your paper.
11. No plagiarism, not one sentence should be written exactly as the author wrote it. You must rephrase all sentences in your own words. If I find any evidence of plagiarism in your paper you will receive an immediate zero so, be very careful to cite every borrowed sentence in your paper.
12. All sources that you use in the writing of your paper must be photocopied, stapled individually, and turned in with your paper.
13. All passages in your sources that were actually used in your paper must be highlighted.
14. All charts, tables, illustrations, photos, graphs, etc., must be correctly cited and placed in an appendix at the back of your paper. These do not count as part of the required seven pages of your paper, but they do add to the quality of your paper. If you have appendices at the end of your paper you must refer to them at the appropriate place in your paper. For example: For a graph of the distribution of Lyme disease in the United States as reported by Hendersen (1998), refer to Appendix A.
15. You must use at least five sources in the writing of your paper:
One or all may be from the internet, but you must have the author’s name.
One may be from the textbook.
Try to use scientific journals.
No use of a dictionary is allowed.
You may not use encyclopedias or ordinary (nonscience) magazines either.
16. You must provide a cover page displaying the following information:
The Title of Your Paper
Your A Number
Course Name, Number, and Section Number
Name of Instructor
17. You must submit your paper in a folder, the first page displayed is the cover page. It is up to you what type of folder you use but neither the folders nor the papers will be returned to students.
18. You must provide a Works Cited or Literature Cited section after the body of your paper and before the appendices. In this section you provide the bibliographical information on each reference you utilized in your paper. You must use standard APA or MLA format (APA is preferred). For Example:
Arnold, T. W. and Ankney, C. D. 1997. The Adaptive Significance of Nutrient Reserves to Breeding American Coots: A Reassessment. Condor (1). pp. 91-93.
Author’s Name/s, Date of Article, Name of Article, Name of Journal, Volume Number, Page Numbers.
Mader, Sylvia M. 1998. Biology 3rd Edition. WBC/McGraw-Hill Publishing Company. Boston. pp. 65-70.
Author’s Name/s, Date of Publication, Title of Book, Edition, Publishing Company, Location of Publishing Company, Pages Utilized.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.