We would like you to choose a topic in an area that you are confident and comfortable with to write a thesis. After that, the first thing we require from you is to deliver an elevator pitch that summarizes what you’re going to do.
This elevator pitch must consist of,
• The topic chosen
• Why did you choose that topic?
• Motivate your choice of topic and its effect
• Problem formulation
• What literature stream are you going to contribute to e.g., like a form of marketing or sustainability.
• Theoretical framework: Include things like (in Previous research, we found this…. (show that) … (said that) … (haven’t shown that) …you have to focus on the things the article is not showing…say that there is limited research on the topic field….
• Assumed results from the research
• Method chosen (How are you going to collect data, what demographics? finding articles and analyze it?)
• Are you going to use quantitative or qualitative data, what methods and why?
• Include 4 to 5 strong references that provide proof of the information stated above.
Please note that the elevator pitch is a part of the examination. You need to submit the pitch first, in order to be allowed to defend the finished thesis. Here follow some guiding questions for the elevator pitch:
What? = Problem and purpose in the thesis. •What puzzles/intrigues me?•What do I want to know more about/understand better?•What are my key research questions?
Why? = Background and problem in thesis•Why will this be of interest to others?•Who would be interested in the knowledge produced?•Can the research be justified as a”contribution to knowledge”?•Why am I a suitable person to carry out this project?
How –conceptually? = Theory•What models, concepts and theories can I draw on?•How can these be brought together into a basic conceptual framework to guide my investigation?•What possible results can I develop that add to our present knowledge?
How –practically? = Method•What investigative styles and techniques shall I use to apply my conceptual framework (both to gather material and to analyse it)?
How shall I gain and maintain access to information sources?
The elevator pitch should be with in 400 words. We shall provide you access our school online library called Primo that consists of academic articles and peer reviewed articles too.
Thesis writing process
• Abstract; Table of contents
• Introduction, Background
• Problem formulation
• Research purpose, Research question
• Perspective, Delimitation, definitions
• Theories and previous research, research question
• Methodology and methods; data collection and analysis, limitations and ethical issues
• Results/Findings, Analysis, interpretation
• Discussions, implications, recommendations, critique of method
• List of references
• In the problem statement or theoretical gap, define the domain you’re interested in, position your study within the domain selected, select the research streams where you’ll make your contribution, (needs to be explicit in showing decision making and
choices in the process like prioritizing some aspects of the domain)
• Purpose (link to methods) (very short, not even half a page) (use words like explore)
• Research questions or hypothesis
• Literature review (methods and decisions e.g., mention search experience, not just search words, database, the process of funneling down e.g. We had 500 articles then we revised the keyword and then 200* this type of reasoning)
• Methods (What did you do and why e.g. I have done surveys or interviews and why) (philosophy methodology short, main focus on data collection)
• Data analysis (process, decisions and illustrations
• Plan well and document (explicit about decisions, process, illustrate things not only decisions.
• Anonymize and be confidential, don’t involve sensitive personal data in both methods of Quantitative and qualitative research.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.