1. You are going to read each of the resources listed below (yes, I did you research for you. You’re welcome!). As you read, identify and question the claims, grounds, warrants, backings, qualifiers, rebuttals, and closing sentences. Also question the rhetorical situation (writer, purpose, audience, question, context) and rhetorical devices (ethos, logos, pathos). Taking these important questioning and analyzing steps will give you a purpose for reading and help you identify the most important information in each resource:
infographic and short excerpt: https://www.onlineschools.org/visual-academy/the-history-of-online-schooling/
Article: Bustamante Risks and Rewards of Online Learning.docx
Article: Crisp_Short Distance Learning.docx
Article: Newstok Plea for Close Learning.docx
Article: McNulty Old Flames New Beacons.docx
2. Brainstorm your argument for BOTH SIDES. Yes, this will help you break down the argument into both sides (and will help you with your rebuttal later). You might wish to make a “For” and “Against” list or a brainstorm bubble (my favorite) or just freewrite ideas. That’s totally up to you!
Brainstorm 1.PNG Brainstorm 2.PNG Brainstorm 3.PNG
3. Identify YOUR claim (what you’re going to argue throughout your essay);
4. Find reasons and evidence to support your claim;
5. Who are your naysayers (your counterargument…that’s the other side of the argument) who you will address? Find a discussion point for them, as well as how you will refute it.
6. Start drafting!
7. Finalize your essay and submit it into the drop box! 🙂
The writer has a clearly defined purpose and argument demonstrated with a strong thesis statement.
The writer illustrates the significance or importance of his or her topic.
The writer follows Toulmin structure and methods.
The writer has a clear conclusion that acts as a summation (not summary!) of the essay.
The writer engages responsibly and appropriately with research that he or she uses as specific evidence and examples.
The writer’s evidence supports his or her argument directly.
The writer cites three resources effectively using summary, paraphrase, and/or direct quotation.
The writer’s short paper is succinct and tightly composed.
The writer meets standards of clarity, accuracy, logic, significance, fairness, precision, and relevance.
The writer uses appropriate spelling, grammar, and mechanics.
The paper is in MLA format, including for the Works Cited page and overall document design.
The paper is approximately 500-750 words.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.