it is a research essay
Critical Response VS Research Paper:
What is the Same:
1. You will still write a basic 5 paragraph essay: introduction, three body paragraphs, conclusion
2. You will still have the same format for your introduction, body paragraphs and conclusion
3. You still need a thesis and a three-prong essay map
4. You must still mention the author and text you will be using
5. You must still use formal language (no contractions, no slang, using the author’s last name)
6. You must still use support from the text
7. Your three body paragraphs will all be analysis of the text and support of your thesis
8. You still must format your essay in MLA style
9. You still need an MLA style Works Cited page
What is Different:
1. You will have outside sources supporting your ideas which means your Works Cited page will have the play AND your three scholarly sources that you used in your research *
* NOTE: It is very easy to “fall down the rabbit hole” while researching. DO NOT spend too much time looking for information. Find a source, skim read it and see if there is a line that supports what you are already suggesting. Copy that line and be done with that source and move on to another. The research is intended to support your own arguments/thesis, not be the basis of your essay.
What does the novel say about feminism and the treatment of women in contemporary society? How is Gilead’s patriarchal structure complicated by figures like Serena Joy or the Aunts? Consider the roles of different characters in your answer.
we should use the novel to write the essay with some quotes from the novel
but also we should use 3 scholarly resource and get 2 quotes or lines that support our ideas for each paragraph from the sources.
here is a link for where we can search for the scholarly resources that support our idea
if it asks you for logging in let me know
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.