Research Topic: What is the relationship between citizen education and abortion restrictions?
This research paper stems from the research question given above and gives the opportunity to showcase the statistical analysis tools.
Write a 7-10 page (1,750-2,500 words) research-based paper in current APA format that focuses on the assigned public policy research question (What is the relationship between citizen education and abortion restrictions?). Must include at least 8 references (including some of the ones attached from the annotated bibliography) in addition to the Bible. The paper must also use the datasets provided in additional files along with appropriate SPSS output, included as figures or tables, to answer the research question.
Please address all of the following questions and concepts as they relate to the research question:
1. Discuss the history and current state of the peer-reviewed, academic literature as it relates to the research question.
• This is essentially a literature review discussing the major findings of all of the recent research. The attached annotated bibliography will be a great help here.
2. Present the research question and the hypothesis. Explain the methodological approach that will be taken to answer the question and justify why it is the best approach to answering the question.
3. Present the findings of the statistical analysis.
• Insert figures and tables here but be sure to provide a written explanation specifically referencing each figure or table.
4. Conclude by summarizing the answer to the research question and whether or not the hypothesis was supported. Present 2 potential questions for future research.
• 1,750-2,500 words, not including figures and tables
• Citations from at least 8 scholarly sources
• SPSS output and analysis must be included
• Address all of the questions and concepts listed above
Attached in additional materials section you will find the annotated bibliography sources that need to be used as well as a discussion on the topic with the hypothesis and the null hypothesis, please use each of these in the paper.
Also attached in additional materials sections is the data set that should be used to create figures and tables on the topic.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.