I have uploaded article
Write a critique on article Disparities in access to emergency general surgery care in the United States
· Title page (name, title of article you are critiquing, University’s name, section adjunct).
· Abstract – see APA manual for proper set up.
· APA 6th ed. must be followed throughout the critique in reference to the format, use of in-text citations, and the reference page (abstract required).
· All content must be written out completely-no bulleted or numbered lists. Avoid first person voice.
· One-inch margins, double-spaced, 12 pt. font size, Times New Roman font style.
· The assignment is to be a summary of no less than 2000 words. This does not include the title page, abstract or reference page.
· Use a minimum of three (3) outside resources to help support your summary.
Steps for Reading and Analyzing an Article
1. Read the article carefully, marking important parts, writing notes on the side of the page, and underlining or coding parts of the case. For example, you might want to use the following:
G = goal (measurable endpoint or objective)
P = policy (way things are done)
S = strength (internal capability)
W = weakness/problem (internal negative situation)
T = threat (external negative factor)
O = opportunity (external positive factor)
* = most important point
+ = less important point
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.