Submit a 10- to 12-page paper that addresses the following:
1. Topic: Youth and Bullying. Conduct a literature review of best-practice interventions for this topic area. Critique those interventions (three or four).
(E) Cross, D. S., Runions, K. C., Resnicow, K. A., Britt, E. F., & Gray, C. (2018). Motivational interviewing as a positive response to high-school bullying. Psychology in the Schools, 55(5), 464.
(E) Stives, K. L., May, D. C., Pilkinton, M., Bethel, C. L., & Eakin, D. K. (2019). Strategies to combat bullying: Parental responses to bullies, bystanders, and victims. Youth and Society, 51(3), 358.
2. Identify the impact oppression and marginalization has on this population (individuals, families, and groups).
3. Select the intervention that best fits with your practice style (make sure to describe your practice style) and present a brief case example illustrating how you would implement the
4. Include a one-page dialogue between you and the client system that illustrates the use of the intervention.
Describe how you would join with the client system to engage in collaborative practice.
Describe the ways in which your approach is consistent with the values and ethics of the NASW Code of Ethics. Discuss the ethical implications of the practice intervention you have selected.
6. How would you measure the effectiveness of your intervention? How would you know whether the intervention is working? From whom would you gather information? What kind of information would you gather?
7. Describe a five-year plan for your professional development in the Social Work Field. How will you continue to build your knowledge and skills? What skills do you want to develop? How would you like your professional identity to evolve in five years?
Specifications: The paper will be 10–12 pages, double-spaced in APA format with headings for each section. Weave citations from the literature throughout your paper. Include a corresponding
references list. Include a cover page.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homeworkpaper.net, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prices are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.